Reward Shop & Redemption Terms and Conditions
- These Rewards Shop Redemption terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are applicable to all redemptions made under any Rewards Programme facilitated by Smart Loyalty New Zealand Limited (“Smart Loyalty”). Any redemption by a Member of any of these programmes (“Rewards”) is considered as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Rewards Shop is managed by Smart Loyalty and is available solely to participating members in loyalty reward programmes facilitated by Smart Loyalty.
- Rewards Shop can be accessed online (via www.rewards-shop.co.nz) or by contacting Smart Loyalty's call centre (0800 99 76278).
- All rewards are manufactured and/or provided by independent manufacturers, service providers or suppliers.
- All rewards are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or substituted at any time.
- Special terms and conditions may apply to individual Rewards, such special terms and conditions will be advised to you on the Website.
- Unless otherwise specified, all points values specified for products on the Website include delivery costs.
- Rewards will not be delivered to an address outside New Zealand.
- Some reward items may not be able to be delivered to a rural address. Where this is the case, alternative options and arrangements will be provided to the Member. These arrangements may involve additional points or payment to facilitate.
- The number of rewards points required to obtain any reward may be varied at any time by Smart Loyalty without prior notice.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the information provided in relation to reward products or services on this website are correct. However, to the extent permitted by law, Smart Loyalty does not accept any liability for the lack of completeness or correctness of such information.
- If you do not have enough points to redeem a particular reward an account top-up can be made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only) or direct credit. A processing fee of 1.75% will be charged on all Credit Card top-ups.
- Smart Loyalty will only accept redemptions from current members. Redemptions made by terminated or suspended members will not be honoured.
- Members are required to provide membership details prior to redeeming rewards.
- Points redeemed for rewards will be deducted from a members point balance at the time making an order and the deduction will be reflected in the member's account dashboard.
- Once an order has been placed with the supplier of a product it cannot be cancelled, amended or exchanged for different product(s).
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All rewards are subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Smart Loyalty makes no warranties or representation either express or implied with respect to type, quality, standard, fitness or suitably of rewards outside of the application of the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- As per New Zealand law, alcohol products will not be sold to persons under the age of 18 years.
Refunds and Returns
- Once a reward has been redeemed, it cannot be returned and exchanged. However, a defective or damaged reward may be replaced or exchanged for another reward of equal value. The reward must be returned in new, ‘as new’ or unused condition with the original packaging, instruction manuals and all accessories. A product will not be accepted for exchange unless authorised for return by Smart Loyalty. Exchanged rewards may incur a restocking fee.
- Rewards cannot be replaced if stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or otherwise altered after the member has taken delivery.
- If you do not receive your reward, Smart Loyalty must be notified within30 days for a replacement to be issued.
- Unless advised otherwise, Smart Loyalty will arrange delivery of redeemed rewards to the current address listed in the member's profile.
Dream Rewards and Travel
- All travel must be booked though the Smart Loyalty call centre (Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm) at least 24 hours prior to departure. It is the member's responsibility to satisfy any terms and conditions imposed by an airline including advance booking requirements and any fees payable due to cancellation or alteration of tickets.
- Dream Reward redemptions must be submitted through the Smart Loyalty call centre (0800 99 76278).
- Smart Loyalty reserves the right to decline Dream Reward applications without explanation.
- Any tax liability, duty or other government charge or reporting requirement in connection with or on any benefit derived by members from the use of a Reward by any member is the member's sole responsibility.
- Members may request further details about the Programme by contacting Smart Loyalty on 0800 99 76278 or by visiting the Website.
- We recognise the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information. Please refer to our Privacy statement to find out more about how we treat your information: Privacy statement
Changes to Rewards and these Terms and Conditions
- Smart Loyalty may at any time at our discretion, and without notice, withdraw, limit, modify, cancel or increase the continued availability of any Reward or the number of Eligible Spend Dollars required to claim a particular Reward. Reward providers may also change without notice.
- Smart Loyalty may change or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.